I have a passion for helping companies interested in Getting to Great. I spent the first half of my career in senior management with a number of highly successful manufacturing companies, and the second half in strategic sourcing managing a global supply base of custom fabricators.
The combination of “in the trenches” implementation, education and career experience over 35 years in manufacturing has given me the unique perspective of truly understanding best practices. Aside from my operational experience, I have spent the last 15 years evaluating over 1,000 manufacturing companies all over the world assessing quality systems, lean/best practices, and technology. This has given me a unique perspective on what works, and what doesn’t, that I can customize and apply to your specific business needs.
Areas of Expertise
Printed Circuit Boards
Sheet Metal Fabrication
Plastic Injection Molding
Training & Development
Learn to Speak CM (Contract Manufacturer)
Your choice of consultants is vast; I believe the unique differentiator with Steve Williams Consulting is the combination of:
- 22 years “walking the walk” as the top quality or operations executive in a variety of high-mix, low-volume PCB manufacturing organizations
- 15 years as the global sourcing manager for a major contract manufacturer responsible for developing & managing a global supply base across all of the custom fabrication industries
- 10 years experience teaching at the university master’s level
- 100+ published articles, research papers & white papers
- Author of 4 best-selling books with 15,000 copies sold in over 50 countries
- MBA – Cardinal Stritch University / BA Organizational Management – Concordia University
Thank you again for your interest in Steve Williams Consulting, and I hope you will give me a chance to earn your business. I invite you to review the articles & case studies in the Library and download my Consulting Capabilities eBooklet to see how I can help your company Get to Great!